|Monitor Instruments, Inc. is
a manufacturer of industrial audiometers and audiometric accessories,
offering quality instruments and professional calibration services
for audiometers and acoustic safety equipment since the early 1970's.
The MI-300 Calibration Monitor performs a quick and efficient daily biological
calibration check of your audiometer, as required by OSHA. Its lightweight
and durable construction will insure years of trouble-free operation.
- LED indicators for right response, left response, and power on.
- Calibration at 70 dB hearing level at 1 kHz.
- Both normally open and normally closed response relay configuration.
- Automatic power off when not in use.
- Designed for wall mount or table top use.
- Works with manual or automatic microprocessor audiometers.
- Power: 9 volt alkaline battery
- Size: 6.0 x 6.0 x 3.3 inches
- Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Construction: Aluminum housing with delrin coupler.
- 9 volt battery
- Response cable (specify make and model of audiometer when ordering)
- Rubber feet
- Operator guide